Regional Financial Controller
Our client is a European shipping business with a regional head office in Hong Kong. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Financial Controller to join their team.
- Lead the finance team of 6 in Hong Kong
- Review monthly report of APAC and prepare the consolidated financial & management reports to headquarter
- Perform regional cash flow forecast and management and control treasury operations
- Act as a business partner to provide comments and suggestions on the potential project
- Liaise with external & internal auditor and banker for audit and financing matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in Accounting
- Logistic or related industry experience is preferred
- Candidates with experience in managing marine insurance would be an advantage
- Mature, well-organized, independent with strong sense of responsibility and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.