|Reference||IY - FM - 12837_1619834403|
Regional Finance Manager
Our client is a well-known MNC with a strong presence globally that is immediately recognized. They are looking for a hands-on and join their regional team in Hong Kong. This position will report to the Financial Controller.
- Perform consolidation of financial and management reporting, variance analysis, P&L measurement, cash flow, risk & opportunities reporting
- Analyze actual results, perform variance analysis and identify trends
- Provide insight and manage inquiries to business teams regarding operational and financial metrics that include analysis of revenue, expenses, assets, process, etc.
- Work closely with the local finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation and process streamlining projects which involve the preparation of reporting and templates, set up management meeting, implementation, follow up, facilitation, etc.
- Assist in tax planning, treasury, internal control, setup of new affiliates, develop policy& guidelines
- Supervise and organize the monthly closing and reporting of the regional offices
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Director
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting
- Qualified ACCA/ HKICPA/ CPA Australia
- Minimum of 7 years solid working experience in regional/multinational/sizable corporation (Big 4 background is a plus)
- Advanced MS Office and Exchange, advanced Excel knowledge
- Able to work under pressure with resilience and deliver quality jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent business partnering and project management skills as an individual contributor
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Chinese
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com