|Reference||IY - AFM - 612542_1640138411|
Regional Finance Manager, Consolidation & FR
Our client is a retail brand with an international presence. They are seeking a hands-on and decent candidate to assist their group on consolidation and financial reporting issues.
- 5 years exp in Big 4/2nd tier & Commercial firms
- Consolidation & Finance reporting role
- Project Accounting with system implementation exp.
- Responsible for month-end closing, consolidation, and financial reporting
- Handle annual audit, tax filing, and other statutory reports fillings
- Review and enhance accounting system, accounting policies, and internal control
- Liaise with overseas teams to ensure financial reports, reporting packages, and related are submitted on time
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and regulations
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent with CPA qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant finance experiences in sizable multinational companies, including external audit experience in Big 4/2nd tier firms
- Candidates with retail / FMCG / trading backgrounds are preferred
- Hands-on experience in process improvement or system enhancement/implementation
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally Flex System application
- Proactive, meticulous, multi-tasking, efficiently, and under pressure in a demanding and fast pace environment
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.