Our client is a global premium lifestyle brand and looking for a Regional eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to expand their business in APAC.
This role is responsible for managing Hong Kong and Asia Pacific paid media, content, digital campaigns, and ecommerce. Drive the strategic development and execution of high-touch customer experiences in ecommerce and digital media that drive brand awareness and new customers acquisition. Coordinate the execution of campaigns across multi-platform customer engagement programs and ensure alignment with 360 marketing plans to strengthen consistency across all touch points.
- Develop strategic digital marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Lead innovative digital campaigns to deliver brand equities and the best customer experience across all digital touch points.
- Manage local and regional social media platforms.
- Work with media agency on digital media strategy, and optimize the media investment effectively through clear tracking and summary to maximize sales
- Keep tracking of digital / eCom KPIs and advise the business insights for optimization.
- Provide cross-analysis of the results of digital programs, e.g. advertising, social media, emailing, and the performance of key business metrics including site traffic, new customers acquisition, conversion on a regular basis
- Effectively manage key agencies (design, media, search, and database agency) to build strong partnership and ensure service quality and initiatives
- Stay acquainted with latest digital trend and market best practice.
- Handling the e-commerce operation and work closely with IT and HQ on new product launches.
- Work closely with third party service provider to ensure E-com strategy is placed in the marketplace correctly
- Manage product mix and assortment planning on assigned platforms
- Manage sales performance of e-commerce platform
- Ensure smooth running of daily operations in e-shop and maximize order fulfilment
- University graduate with 5+ years' experience in digital marketing/ eCommerce related field with proven record, preferably in luxury and beauty industry
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of digital analytic tools, good time management, and attention to details
- Exposure to eCommerce projects a definite advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese with the ability to write outstanding proposals
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.