A reputable sports fashion brand is looking for a Director, Marketing Operations to lead and drive marketing operational excellence within the Asia Pacific region (including China and Japan).
Being an individual contributing Marketing Operations leader, the successful calibre will be expected to:
- Developing regional marketing milestones and tools for Go to Market (GTM).
- Responsible for GTM execution, campaign management as well as Marketing analytics and measurement routines.
- Partner with the country marketing leaders across the APAC region to ensure expected deliverables are met at each GTM milestone, inclusive on execution in market for category plans
- Work closely with the Global Marketing functions, including Retail Operations, Brand, Creative, PR and Comms, and Events, as well as in-market GTM partners, the GTM Champion, to adapt to changing best methods for the GTM Process
- Leads team of campaign managers to drive timely actions and key milestone planning in region for category marketing activation and revenue channel marketing
- Partners with APAC country teams to ensure appropriate delivery of detailed needs from category & revenue marketing into tactical briefs (instore, digital, consumer engagement, sports/influencers, etc).
- Report weekly on regional marketing plans and delivery to due dates: including briefing, consumer engagement plan, and creative assets.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to all project stakeholders, including Category GMs & Marketing Leadership.
- Analyze campaign workflow and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize resources at all times
- Lead measurement and analytics teammate to assess in marketing performance, including campaign performance in region
- Lead marketing dashboarding and quarterly business review routines and share results with Global/Regional/Local leaders in Marketing and Revenue as needed.
- Support budget planning needs with measurement and analytics, review of tools, planned budgets review, etc.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably business related discipline
- Eight years' marketing experience in the sports and/or lifestyle fashion industry, of which at least five year's regional Asia experience
- Proven experience in cascading Marketing Strategy and Creative / Budget Planning from Global to Local countries
- Strategic business thinker with strong leadership competence and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly presentable, agile, detail-oriented, organized with exceptional multi-priorities and stakeholders management skills
Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Business fluency in English and Mandarin a must
- Less senior candidate can be considered as Senior Manager
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com