Our client is a well-established International Insurance Group. With increasing business activities and a solid growth plan in place for the region, the group is now seeking a high-calibre Conduct Risk Director (or Senior Director) to join the APAC regional team in Hong Kong.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Responsible for the group oversight conduct risk and ensure relevant conduct risks are effectively managed across the Group.
- Oversight function by setting appropriate conduct risk standards for group-wide implementation.
- To support the Group CRO and CCO in managing the Group's relationships with its regulators in Conduct perspective.
- Set the Conduct standards and policies for the Group and monitor the country level implementation.
- Make an effective contribution to the assessment of Group's risk profile relative to risk appetite.
- Provide the board and committee members with timely and effective reporting.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with a strong understanding and experience in insurance conduct risk.
- 15+ years working experience in the governance, risk, control space with min. 5+ years in a leadership role.
- Must have Life Insurance industry experience, ideally in a big scale regional set up.
- Strong knowledge of Insurance regulations in Asia (specifically Hong Kong and Singapore).
- Adaptability to work across different cultures with differing management styles in a global remit.
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Gary Wong for further information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com