|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global fashion label and they are now looking for a regional digital manager to join the team:
This manager is responsible in managing the APAC social media platforms and content managent while China is a strong focus. To lead and elevate the digital strategy, serve and engage with the community and to drive the business platforms across APAC.
- Responsible for Brand Social Media, Community Engagement and Influencer strategies.
- Leverage and always on the look out of digital trends, best in class tools and first-to-market opportunities across digital consumer engagement channels as part of integrated platform/channel strategies.
- Drive conversion on digital platforms, create a strong influencer strategy.
- Own and manage social media platforms inclusive Weibo, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, Kakao Talk and Line
- Explore and pioneer strategic partnerships and innovations with new technology and platforms across APAC, including e-commerce (e.g. Tmall), social commerce and online consumer experiences.
- Develop and manage annual digital communications budgets and responsible for ROI optimizatio
- Leverage industry, consumer and customer data and insights, oversee and analyze brand visibility on and offline on on-going basis.
- work with internal and external partners to lead and promote digital innovations across Asia
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 8 years of working experience
- Digital savvy with proven track record in the digital landscape across Asia
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience in China Market is a MUST
- Experience managing external agencies
- Good command of English and Chinese required
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information