Our client is a global premium lifestyle brand and looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager to expand their business in APAC.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- Leading the team to provide regional planning and implementation support on digital marketing strategies, with the aim of achieving sales and traffic goals across the APAC region.
- Evaluating channel effectiveness by tracking and analyzing ROAS (return on Ad spending) performance across markets, and providing insights to improving campaign performance
- Defining roadmap for regional SEO strategy, including on-page & off-page SEO tactics, and driving new initiatives to attain continuous organic traffic growth
SEARCH OPTIMIZATION PROJECTS
- Leading on-site search optimization projects by working with solution providers on regional launch, and continuing to improve search experience and conversion performance
MANAGE STARTUP BUSINESS
- Spearheading the new eCommerce startup business , managing the P&L and steering team direction on GTM (Go To Market) strategies
LEVERAGE EXPERTISE & MARKET INSIGHTS
- Identifying market trends and insights, bringing in new technology to drive growth strategies for performance
- Exploring potential partnerships with channel partners (e.g. Google, Meta) and activating regional solutions to fast-track digital marketing growth
- Maintaining best practice guidelines in digital marketing, and arranging regional workshops for knowledge transfer across markets
- Displaying effective stakeholder management, providing regular performance and updates presentations to key stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Collaborating with internal teams on implementing digital projects, requirement preparation, UAT testing and post-launch performance evaluation
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and ecommerce, and related industries.
- Strong SEO/SEM experience with eCommerce background; in tune with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- The ability to lead a sizable team to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities
- Having excellent stakeholder management skills to navigate through a complex organizational structure
- Hands-on experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, SimilarWeb, SEMrush)
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.