ConnectedGroup is partnering with a well-known global consumer goods business in searching for a Regional (APAC) Demand Planning Manager.
This is a newly created position within a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. My client is a well-known global brand that is currently rapidly expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region.
The role is based in the Hong Kong regional office and oversees demand planning for all markets in the region, including especially Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau. This is going to be the first time the company has someone in Asia whose work is solely dedicated to demand planning and forecast, hence your role will involve starting up and designing the demand planning function almost from zero (including setting up demand planning processes, KPIs, etc.).
Other responsibilities include:
- Consolidating and improving forecast across all key markets in the region
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including the Sales, Marketing, Retail and Product teams, to improve the forecasts
- Working with the Global Demand Planning team in the global headquarters to ensure accuracy of forecast and that the company's demand needs are met
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team to ensure the retail stores' demand needs can be met
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 5-6 years' experience in demand planning
- Experience working in the FMCG / retail / consumer goods industries
- Preferably some experience working in regional roles
We can only consider candidates who are based in Hong Kong and proficient in both English and Chinese.