|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is a well established and expanding retailer here in Hong Kong with regional offices set up in European, P.R.C. and other countries. To support their upcoming data management projects, they are currently looking for a Regional Data Governance/ Management/ Privacy Specialist to act as a Subject Matter Expert on data privacy & governance issues.
- Key person on data management issues - raising awareness, promoting best practices etc.
- Responsible to enforce and control data privacy processes and standard practices
- Monitor internal processes for data protection matters
- Implement data protection measures
- Communicate closely with internal stakeholders to support the needs of different business units on data collection, access, data use issues
- Degree holder
- Over 2 years' working experience in project management or coordination
- Solid working experience on data management, data governance or data privacy issues is essential
- CIPP, CIPM, CIPT or equivalent certification or qualification would be an advantage
- Good command English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com