|Location||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
Regional Project Manager (2-year contract)
Our client is a highly reputable multinational company, with their well-established presence in Hong Kong and APAC regions, they are currently hiring a HR Project Manager talent to join their team to support the HR transformation.
- Responsible for a broad range of HR projects covering APAC regions, e.g. Workday modules implementation and payroll outsourcing
- Work independently but collaborate with other teams to perform risk assessments and recommend root cause remediation
- Be a focal point of implementing different initiatives across the region, from development to implementation
- Partner closely with senior management, IT teams, external vendors and other stakeholders to make sure milestones are achieved and the projects are delivered on schedule
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of solid HR project experience gained from sizeable organisation
- Strong skillset in analytics, problem solving, project management and communication
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly at +3972 5633 or email@example.com for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.