|Reference||IY - AA -169830_1641374391|
Regional Accounting Officer/Assistant Accountant
Our client is a sizable multinational company. We assist them in looking for a dynamic and hands-on individual to join their Finance team as an Assistant Accountant.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts data for several regions
- Prepare journal vouchers and perform data entries
- Assist in monthly financial closing, prepare management reports and accounts analysis
- Review the work of payment processes prepared by Shared Service Centre, monitor and ensure payments are settled in a timely manner
- Ensure proper document filing and provide support to the department
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 1 year's hands-on experience in accounting, open to candidates from audit background
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using Oracle is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.