We are looking to hire a researcher to join our highly successful and well-established recruitment business.
At ConnectedGroup, we have a strong people-driven culture with one of the best remuneration schemes in the market. We have an outstanding track record of hiring and developing some of the top talents in the recruitment industry and we are looking at high-potential individuals like you to take our already market leading team to the next level.
If you're a driven, confident, articulate and people-oriented person, this will prove to be the right platform for you to develop yourself in this fast-paced but highly rewarding industry.
- Working with our consultants within the team, identify our client's hiring requirements and search for the most suitable candidates in the industry to provide a shortlist
- Carry out initial screening over the phone and arrange face to face meetings to understand the candidate in detail and build rapport
- Regularly catch up with candidates to provide the highest level of service and provide key industry information to the team
- Consistently researching into the relative market and industry and provide a detailed market map for the team to use as reference
- Ensure the database of candidates is well-maintained and information are accurate
- Be part of the team, engage with the consultants pro-actively to generate the best synergy and provide the market topping services for our clients that our company is known for
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Supply Chain, Engineer or Human resources management is a plus
- Knowledge in supply chain/ manufacturing / engineering / HR are advantegeous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Confident, outgoing, friendly, approachable and motivated by helping others
- Strong organization skills, independent, professional and articulate
- Excellent spoken and written Cantonese & English
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com