Raw Material Manager (Underwear)
My client is a renowned US fashion retailer, with extensive brand portfolio.
They are looking for a Raw Material Manager to be in one-man-band position to support the growth of their business under the group. Reports to Material Director.
- Liaise with the customers and in-house product development team for all fabric & trims sourcing and development
- Provide the company with the best fabric options in terms of price and quality
- Manage price recaps, conduct price negotiation and cost analysis
- Establish all fabric (including functional fabric & trims) sourcing & supplier strategies
- Source new suppliers for the best price and quality and maintain a good relationship
- Maintain fabric library with the quality team
- Able to provide input to Sourcing guides and processes to continually improve sourcing strategies
- Work closely with bulk production team to ensure smooth handover
- Quick reaction to ad-hoc projects
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of mills
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in working in fabric sourcing, merchandising positions
- Strong technical knowledge in underwear material
- Good sourcing base and connection with fabric/trims mills
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (angela.tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com