|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month + discretionary bonus|
R&D Engineer, RC(Bluetooth), a leading design house, up to HK$ 45k
Our client is a leading design house with own design team to produce consumer electronics products for the client in North America and around the world. They are currently expanding their business and production line and looking for an R&D Engineer specialized in the remote control (Bluetooth) to join their team.
- Analysis, design and development testing, and implementation of Bluetooth connectivity systems for consumer electronics.
- Develop firmware and drivers for Bluetooth modules.
- Knowledge in quality assurance and relevant debugging issues in the Bluetooth hardware and software side.
- Experience in the manufacturing process, such as molding and tooling.
- Work closely with Design, Quality, and Project team for the production cycle.
- Provide technical advice and suggestions for process improvement and failure analysis.
- Require a minimum of bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or other related Engineering Disciplines.
- 5 years + experience in the Bluetooth/ IR/ RC/ wireless connectivity aspect, such as consumer electronics (wireless earphone, drone, remote car, etc.)
- Knowledge of National and International regulations e.g. ISO9000, REACH, CA Prop.65.
- Familiar with using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Pro-E as drafting tools.
- Occasional travel to China is expected.