|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month + discretionary bonus|
R&D Engineer, motor massage product, up to HK$ 45k
Our client is a leading product development house with own design team to produce consumer products for the client in North America and around the world. They are currently expanding their business and production line and looking for an R&D Engineer specialized in mechanical engineering for motor-related massage product to join their team.
- Provide feasibility studies and the related corrective plan for the conceptual design and liaise with vendors to develop the new product.
- Sample/ Product testing.
- Knowledge in quality assurance and relevant issues in the mechanical design of the product.
- Experience in the manufacturing process, such as molding and tooling.
- Work closely with Design, Quality, and Project team for the production cycle.
- Provide technical advice and suggestions for process improvement and failure analysis.
- Require a minimum of bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering Disciplines.
- 5 years + experience in mechanical engineering position for manufacturing aspect, such as power tools(drill), SDA/ home appliances (mixer, stirrer), massagers, massage chair, or any motor driven products.
- Knowledge of National and International regulations e.g. ISO9000, REACH, CA Prop.65.
- Familiar with using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Pro-E as drafting tools.
- Occasional travel to China is expected.