|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
- Develop portfolio optimisation models and systematic investment strategies
- Develop software for R&D purposes and prototyping
- Design, develop, and deploy elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation, systematic and non-systematic trading
- Build automated ETL pipelines to support rapid but controlled transition from research to live trading
- Support the team in operations workflow
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
- 3years or above experiences in the field
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, or R)
- Hands-on experience analysing complex data and building statistical models
- Good knowledge of data-structures and algorithms.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.