Our Client is a well-established European Buying office company, they are looking for a Quality Technologist to join their expanding business.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible to handle all technical aspects of hardgoods product
- Ensure the technical process and quality manual are in line with customers' requirements.
- Responsible to handle related testing documents and review all testing reports.
- Keep up to date with new industry innovation and best practices to drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with internal parties for testing requirements and customer enquires
- Maintain a strong relationship with supplier
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years experience in Buying office/Trading Company/3rd Lab or other related disciplines
- Experienced in working in 3rd party laboratory is required
- Chemical background is preferred
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written