Quality Specialist - Textile (EU buying office) (welcome lab candidates)
A top 10 European retailer is now looking to hire a Quality Specialist to help building the QA operations for their apparel business. The role will be in charge of mainly testing, inspection and communication with buyers / suppliers.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Research and investigate relevant quality requirements in preparation for bulk production.
- Finalize quality comparison documents and advise on product / sample quality.
- Support production planning and monitoring of direct buying items in terms of sample evaluation, quality assurance and social compliance topics.
- Manage and control packaging artwork creation and approval processes.
- Directly support in terms of coordination of supplier meetings, travel arrangements, and core business records.
- Produces regular updates for the Manager and team members on development within the assigned categories and area of responsibilities.
- Perform general quality compliance duties required.
- Tertiary education, non-degree is acceptable.
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably in sourcing / buying offices
- Hands-on experience with QA topics and packaging follow-up highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Attention to detail and good organizing, coordination and planning skills.
- General knowledge of MS office and Exchange essential.
- Good command of both verbal and written business English and fluency in Mandarin essential.
Interested parties please send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com