My client is a renowned EU mass market retailer, with a sizable and expanding buying office in HK.
- Support to create sample testing protocol and physical testing
- Support to research new product testing methodology
- Coordination of testing, quotation, invoicing follow-up.
- Preparation of any QA related documentation.
- Proactive communication and follow up with the internal departments, service providers and factories where necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers and external service providers as required and directed by the Manager/ Director of the business team in a professional, polite manner.
- Become familiar with the products and responsibility areas within the supplier base of the business team, raising all communication and core business records as necessary.
- Utilize internal and external systems to research, input and extract relevant data.
- Support the related legislative work of the assigned portfolio and products
- Proactively connect with local, regional, and global counterparts on the latest regulatory and corporate requirement updates
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external parties or authorities to ensure product registration and labelling standards are upheld
- Timely update databases and archives and report to stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge in garment testing and sustainable certificates related to garment production
- Confident in following up failed test result and knowledgeable in approving test reports
- Experience working in a lab is an advantage
- Good in spoken English and Chinese language
- Outspoken and confident in order to be able to lead meetings and discussion with labs and factories as well as buying teams.
- Used to work within a team
- Able to explain SOP's and guidelines