Our client is a global top 10 mass market retailer (based in EU), who is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in Hong Kong.
- End to end quality assurance process from factory inspecation to order follow up
- Report to Quality & Compliance Manager, provide QA and testing advise on a wide range of hardgoods categories
- Prepare for quality requirements submissions, by working on research and investigations
- Monitor and drive the improvement of quality of samples of product development and finalize quality comparison documents
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- A min. of 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance/ 3rd party laboratory with experience with hardgoods
- Experience in buying office would be highly preferred
- Good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Kammy Ng (email@example.com) for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com