Our client is an European company and they are looking for a Quality Manager to look after quality assurance and product compliance. This is a newly created position due to business expansion. This person will lead a team of 10, reporting to the Division Head.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 7 years in quality management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- At least 7 years of working experience in Quality Management with experience handling general hardgoods
- Solid experience in handling QA / product compliance is a Must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage
- Strong leadership capability and ability to influence the team
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com