|Location||Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong|
Quality Manager (Furniture)
Our client is a US buying office who is looking for a Quality Manager to look after Furniture product. A new team set up in Shenzhen.
This person will lead 3 staffs and report to VP of Sourcing.
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 10 years in quality management.
- Furniture experience is a must
- Communicative in written English is a must
- Good knowledge of US safety requirements and quality standards.
- Experience working in China factories in terms of assessments, audits and production monitoring.
Interested individuals pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com