- Experience in handling Food
- Experience in handling European market is a Must
- At least 8 years in quality management
Our client is a global EU buying office and they are looking for a Quality Manager for Food. This person will lead a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages, and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead, and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 8 years in quality management.
- Degree holder is a must
- Experience in food products will be required.
- Good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards.
- Previous experience in handling European market is a Must
- Previous experience working in European buying office is required.
- Experience working in China factories in terms of assessments, audits and production monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send an updated resume (in WORD format) to Vivienne Leung ( Vivienne.email@example.com) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com