Our client is an European buying office and they are looking for a Quality Manager for the small domestic appliances. This is a newly created position due to business expansion. This person will lead a small team, reporting to the Division Head.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 5 years in quality management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in Quality Management with experience handling electrical products
- Good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards.
- Previous experience in handling European market is a Must
- Experience working in China factories in terms of assessments, audits and production monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com