|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a rapidly expanding European company and they are looking for a Quality Manager for cookware and kitchenware. This person will be an individual contributor, reporting to the Head of HK.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Maintain a quality assessment system to analyze the risks during Product development
- Ensure that products and services meet customer standards
- Communicate with customers on relevant quality and safety issues
- Train internal and external QCs to meet the company requirement
- To monitor and coordinate with external service providers to ensure delivered services in terms of quality and prices are in competitive level
- To promote both short term and long term career development for the team
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 10 years in quality management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- At least 10 years of working experience in Quality Management with experience in cookware and kitchenware
- Good knowledge of global safety requirements and quality standards.
- Previous experience in handling European market is a Must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com