ConnectedGroup is partnering with a well-known food & beverage company in searching for a Quality Assurance Manager.
This is a manufacturing QA position overseeing QA for a huge manufacturing plant in Hong Kong, although my client is open to considering candidates from either corporate or factory QA backgrounds.
Reporting into the Director of Corporate QA, the main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Develop and oversee implementation of QA policies and processes related to food quality and safety
- Monitor customer complaints, conduct incident investigation, coordinate reports and analyses, and develop corrective and preventive action plans
- Responsible for ISO 22000 and HACCP system management and maintenance
- Ensure food safety procedures outlined in the ISO system are effectively communicated to all necessary parties and stakeholders, and are properly implemented via training
- Oversee internal audits, ensure documentations are up-to-date, and oversee the certification renewal processes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and departments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of food safety and quality issues
- Stay up-to-date on the latest regulatory requirements in Hong Kong, and review company standards to ensure food safety and compliance standards are met
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in food science or related discipline
- A minimum of 7-8 years' QA experience in the food / beverage industry
- Welcome candidates coming from either corporate or factory QA backgrounds
We can only consider candidates with QA experience in Hong Kong and who speak fluent Cantonese and English.