Our Client is a well-established European Buying office company, they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding business.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for handling all technical aspects of Toys product
- Ensure the technical process and quality manual are in line with customers' requirements.
- Responsible for handling related testing documents and review all testing reports.
- Keep up to date with new industry innovation and best practices to drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with internal parties for testing requirements and customer enquires
- Maintain a strong relationship with the supplier
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 3 years experience in Buying office/Trading Company/3rd Lab or other related disciplines
- Familiar with Toys items and EU safety standards
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written