Our Client is a well-established european company, they are looking for a Quality Technologist to join their expanding business and handling in/outdoor furniture.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible to handle all technical aspects of hardgoods product
- Ensure the technical process and quality manual are in line with customers' requirements.
- Responsible to handle related testing documents and review all testing reports.
- Keep up to date with new industry innovation and best practice to drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with internal parties for testing requirements and customers enquires
- Maintain a strong relationship with supplier
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Buying office/Trading Company/3rd Lab or other related disciplines
- Experienced in handling hardgoods products is a must
- Familiar with international testing standard is a must
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written