Our Client is a well-established multinational company, they are looking for a QC Supervisor to join their expanding business.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Review inspection reports and ensure the product can fulfill requirements
- Work closely with internal parties on shipping arrangement
- Arrange sample test with third-party testing house
- Monitor the inspection process and ensure the inspection can meet the shipment date
- Work with supplier and merchandising team on corrective plan.
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Buying office/Trading Company/3rd Lab or other related disciplines
- Experienced in handling hardgoods products is a must
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel