QA specialist- Houseware
- Attractive remuneration package
- Global company
- Houseware items
Our Client is a well-established global buying office, currently they are looking for a QA specialist to join their expanding business.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations that meet client's requirement
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Build Strong relationship with merchandiser and suppliers
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years experience in Quality assurance/testing or other related disciplines
- Experienced in houseware items.
- Good communication skills, open-mind and willing to face challenges
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written