|Location||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Attractive remuneration package
Well established multinational company
Responsible for handling Hardgoods items
Our Client is a well-established multinational company, they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding business and handling hardgoods products.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible to handle all technical aspects of hardgoods product
- Ensure the technical process and quality manual are in line with customers requirement.
- Responsible to handle related testing documents and review all testing report.
- Keep up to date with new industry innovation and best practice to drive continuous improvement
- Work close with internal parties for testing requirements and customers enquires
- Maintain a strong relationship with supplier
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with minimum 2 years' experience in Buying office/Trading Company/3rd Lab or other related discipline
- Experienced in handling hardgoods products is a must
- Familiar with international testing standard is a must
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written