QA Manager (Apparel)
My client is a renowned U.S. company. They are currently looking for a QA Manager who can communicate with vendors and merchandising team to solve all fitting and construction issues after PPS approval to bulk production.
- Communicate with vendors and merchandising team to solve all fitting and construction issues after PPS approval to bulk production
- Responsible for ensuring the product to meets the established standards of quality
- Collect statistical quality data and analyze data to identify areas for improvement
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions with vendors to meet quality standards
- Monitor risk management activities
- Minimum 8 years experiences, Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with handle both Men's and Women's Knit & Woven wear
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure, strong sense of problem analysis, problem solving, planning and organizing
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in computer pattern programs, computer spec writing such as Gerber, PLM, Adobe Illustrator, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word
Interested parties pls send your CV to Hugo Ng (hugo.ng @connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com