Purchasing Manager - Watch
My client is a US watch, jewellery & fashion accessories retailer, who is looking for a Purchasing Manager to mainly look after Watch category.
- Drive purchasing processes with suppliers, e.g., business demand meeting, negotiation, supplier scorecard, supplier improvement program
- Drive sourcing strategy and supplier sourcing
- Achieve the supplier's management improvement of Leadtime reduction, delivery reliability, cost competitiveness and quality improvement etc., to achieve company target of sustainable profitable growth
- Drive early supplier involvement and identify cost drivers to influence design decision making and achieve target cost
- Optimize the organization of purchasing function, sourcing department of Asia value chain, and collaborate closely with PD, Engineering Planning & Quality, Customer Service and Finance departments to ensure smooth cross functional cooperation and effective teamwork
- Monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements
- Ad-hoc cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Minimum 10 years' experience in purchasing with watch / at least eyewear background
- Individual contributor
- SAP software knowledge is a plus
- Good command of English
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).