Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Hong Kong. Poised at an exciting stage in their growth the need has arisen to hire a Public Relations Manager to join their team.
Leading the PR activities for the company, you will be responsible to engage with the full suite of external and internal stakeholders, as well as develop meaningful media relations that support and drive the organization strategies across the globe.
- Establish the global PR strategies according to the company mission and goals
- Support the development and implementation on corporate communications strategies to enhance the company's image among international media outlets
- Develop and maintain lines of communication with media and external stakeholders across government, community, public, NGOs e.t.c
- Overseas the production of PR materials including collaterals, press releases, and other communications documents
- Assist in crisis management communications as need arise
- Bachelor degree holder in journalism/ public relations / communications or related discipline
- With a minimum of 4 years public relations experience in large corporate
- Candidates with experience in internet, technology, Fintech is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Excellent spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is mandatory
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com