|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This leading international organization is currently looking for a Public Affairs Manager.
As the Team lead, you will lead a team and be responsible in the overall direction and strategies on media, issues, and stakeholder management in order to ensure positive exposure for the organization.
- Developing, managing and executing corporate communications plans including but not limited to public affairs & media relations
- Take part in media communications within HK, APAC & globally in order to achieve goals of the organization
- Write and edit publicity materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management
- Assist in developing stakeholder engagement strategies and plans
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders
- Degree in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience in corporate communications
- Candidates with large corporate experience plus journalism/PR agency background will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in media landscape
- Excellent communications skills in both conversational and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com