This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this Public Affairs position to join their team.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Department, this person will drive the media relations strategy along side with a team of specialists.
- Developing, managing and executing integrated media communications plans
- Take part in media communications within HK in order to achieve goals of the organization
- Write and edit publicity materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management
- Drive media events together with partner's association
- Identify media sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders
- Degree in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 18 years of working experience, with over 10 of them in Public Affairs for sizable corporate
- Candidates with journalism background will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in media landscape
- Excellent communications skills in both conversational and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com