|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$65000 per month|
Our client is a global well-known pharmaceutical company. To cope with the planned business digitization plan, they are currently looking for a Project Manager to lead the business digitization project.
- Report to IT Director, lead the team in Hong Kong to manage the business digitliaztation projects
- Key person to communicate with senior business stakeholders to analyze business problems, opportunities and challenges
- Identify the right technologies to improve business performances
- Plan and execute the digitalization projects
- Communicate with internal and external business partners & vendors on end to end project management
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Over 6 years working experience
- Solid exposure in robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data is essential
- Solid experience in process improvement and digitalization is essential
- Working experience in health-care/ medical/ pharmaceutical is essential
- Good command in both Chinese & English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com