|Salary||HK$70000 - HK$90000 per month|
Our Client is one of the leading insurance groups in the market. Its Group Operational Risk Management team has been running few global transformation projects at group level.
We are targeting to identify a strong talent with mixed competencies - Project Management, Operational Management and System Implementation.
- Work closely with regional Chief Risk Officer and Business Lead on transformation projects, i.e. third parties workflow system and incident reporting system
- Assess, track and monitor change requests, project tasks and issues
- Report project status to business leaders and stakeholders
- Facilitate communications within Project Team and with stakeholders
- Liaise with vendor for needed resources for the projects
- Participate in UAT, system roll-out, implementation and integration
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in BIG4 consultancy and financial institutions is highly preferred
- Prior experience in organization change management projects
- Prior experience in cross-functional IT system development projects
- Prior experience in UAT and system implementation
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong proficiency in English communication (international team)
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.