Our Client is one of the leading insurance companies in the market. We are currently hiring a Project Manager to support its Investment Compliance Team for compliance projects.
- Manage, lead, and/or work for multiple compliance related projects
- Provide hands-on end-to-end project management
- Lead project clearance, including Finance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security and Legal departments from business case preparation to production
- Work and communicate closely with vendors, delivery teams and internal IT functional units
- Manage technical requirements, drive project deliveries, evaluate/mitigate risks, and provide solutions to ensure operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in business operation, consulting, and/or project management
- Prior Business Analyst experience in insurance, banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding in Agile or with knowledge of agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; manage to build strong rapport with stakeholders and vendors
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.