The client is a sports and entertainment organization who are capable of attracting the most prominent IT professionals from around the world with their world class facilities and attractive compensation packages. In addition, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are renowned for giving back to society.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that all requirements are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* Perform risk management responsibilities to minimize potential risks.
* Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
* 8-10 years Project Management experience.
* Proven track record of migrating/implementing data centres.
* Strong proficiency in English is a must (speaking, readings and writing).
* Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com