|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Globally renowned consulting firm
- Career progression
- Dynamic working culture
About our client
Our client is a globally renowned consulting and advisory firm.
They are looking for a Project Management Officer (APAC), based in Hong Kong, to support their "Insurnace and Technology" team on projects, dedicated to Insurance clients.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders including Actuarial team, Technology team, Product Development, etc.
- Provide end-to-end client engagement and project support
- Coordinate discussion, visit programs, meeting logistics, etc.
- Manage and maintain relevant client contact database
- Monitor the team's pipeline on activities to control processes and develop opportunities
- Prepare presentation decks, coordinate client feedback and follow up actions post project
- Manage internal and external activity progresses, support execution in areas covering CRM, pipeline and business development processes, internal synergy, etc.
- Explore areas for enhancing operational excellence to drive continuous improvement
- Provide project support to relevant stakeholders in other teams
- Support on team's financial objectives by driving operational efficiencies
- Degree holder
- A minimum 2 years of experience in financial services advisory or project coordination, preferably with knowledge in Insurance
- An understanding of clients' businesses, products, propositions, strategies, etc.
- Possesses a can-do attitude and proactive in identifying problems, as well as solving them
- Outstanding presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English, and an Asian language
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.