Project Engineer (lift / elevator)
Our client is a leading E & M engineering group in Hong Kong providing comprehensive E & M engineering and technology services to multiple sectors in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The One of the key manufacturing products are lifts and escalators.
- Responsible for project management of new & modernization projects
- Plan and complete project on time and within budget
- Prepare project documentation for varies submissions
- Cooperate with clients, architect, builder, Sub-contractors and frontline staffs for site work and program.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with clients, architects and related parties
- Attend meetings with clients or builders
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years or above relevant experience in project management
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate who has more experience may be considered as Senior Project Engineer
Interested parties please send your CV to Angela Tsui Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com