|Salary||HK$28000 - HK$32000 per month + 13 month|
- New Headcount - Project Engineer
- Market leader in façade access
- 13-months guarantee salary
Our client is a market leader providing end to end solutions in façade access and building maintenance solutions, covering from individually tailored design, engineering, and manufacturing to project management, installation, and training. They are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Division Head/ Project Manager, this position will work with the project team for gondola design & project management for projects including overseeing site installation, & testing & commission management. You will also:
- Responsible for engineering design/calculation, design review & design adjustment during project execution whenever necessary.
- Coordination with subcontractors & liaise with clients, architects, consultants, & main contractors on all related aspects related to the gondola system during project executions.
- Report to the Project Manager for any critical & potential impacts on cost & / or compliance through monitoring the project progress
- Coordinate & support Building Management Unit Service Department for defect liability period works & arrangement
- Liaise & coordinate with the manufacturer for the technical issue
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Mechanical or Structural Engineering related engineer/ project management position
- Substantial knowledge & experience in AutoCAD
- Experience in Project Management
- Project Management certificate/ PMP will be highly preferred
- Fluent in English & Chinese