Our Client, financial service group, is looking for a Coordinator with a passion for innovation to support their internal multimedia team.
Roles & Responsibility
- Liaise with stakeholders and in-house creative and technical team to ensure smooth project implementation and delivery
- Assist Team Coordinator and Manager in preparing comprehensive project reports, including resource allocation, project details, schedule and progress status
- Provide administrative support with documentations and materials
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines in a systematic and organised manner
- Ability to communicate with C-level executive onsite in a good and efficient manner
- Willing to learn domain knowledge related to the company business and adapt for workplace of AV industry
- Other responsibilities and duties will be periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Energetic, independent, highly responsible, self-motivated, detail-minded, and good team player.
- Good written, reading and speaking in Chinese (Cantonese) and English are must
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadline
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and flexible working hours to match client requirements during Event/Training weeks
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD drawing operation.
- More than 2 years related working experience in project management and AV is a bonus
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com