Our Client is a NGO funded by a tech giant with the main goal to invest in young generation and advance their technology skills through educational program and related initiatives. We are currently assisting it to recruit a Project Coordinator supporting the development of the program.
- Assist in planning of the initiatives and deciding the objectives as well as needed resources
- Liaise and coordinate with potential partners and the concerned parties in tech industry
- Liaise and coordinate with secondary schools for necessary arrangements
- Provide administrative support and prepare related documents and/or materials
- Manage logistics and operational arrangements
- Support any assigned tasks to facilitate development of the program and initiatives
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 1-3 years relevant experiences in project/event coordination
- A self-starter who is organised and details-minded
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good in Cantonese and English
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.