|Salary||HK$600000 - HK$720000 per annum|
Our client is one of the biggest contractors in Hong Kong, providing high-quality infrastructure development. They are now actively seeking a Project Controller to look after the finance of their major projects.
- Prepare regular budgeting & forecast for various projects to maintain the projects' financial sustainability
- Build up financial models and cash flow forecast for long term projects
- Set up KPI measures to ensure the result of the project is on track
- Prepare management reports to highlight areas of risks and opportunities for senior management review
- Support on ad-hoc system implementation
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience in accounting & finance; with relevant working experience gained from a similar position would be highly valued
- Well trained from Big 4 / 2nd tier is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office; Excellent financial modeling skills
- Mature, proactive, independent, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken in English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.