|Salary||HK$80000 - HK$90000 per month|
Our Client is a leading insurance group. With its ever-growing business, it has been hiring a Program Manager to drive and lead key programs and projects.
You will collaborating with projects lead and functional units on technological and digital transformation program initiatives and roadmap.
- Lead programs to deliver in agile ways, aligned to the Group's standards
- Lead project team members in the development of project plan and status report
- Engage and communicate with IT, business, finance and PMO teams at all levels, to understand and clarify needs and concerns
- Provide C-level executive leaders with regular update on progress, financials, project KPIs, key risks and issues
- Drive steering committee and adopt appropriate reporting and management changes as part of agile transformation
- Bachelor's degree holder in business administration, information technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience program and/or project management
- Prior exposure to large and complex transformation projects within banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding in Agile or with knowledge of agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; manage to build strong rapport with stakeholders and vendors
- Trilingual communication ability - English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.