|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$50000 per month + bonus, insurance|
- Year-end bonus
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Regional exposure
Our client is a specialty chemicals company. They are currently looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Operation Director, this position will oversee the production plants in Hong Kong and PRC. The main duties are to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the manufacturing departments to drive on-time delivery and customer satisfaction. You will also:
- Ensures the compliance of the environmental, health & safety standards and processes in Hong Kong and PRC respectively.
- Accountable for achieving targets in the areas of Safety, Quality, Production, and Budgets (Costs).
- Work on maintenance planning to ensure all required preventative maintenance is completed to continue facilities up time at or about 90%.
- Lead process improvements with help from the technical team to increase yield, maintain quality, and reduce process time.
- Drive the execution of the production schedules, methods, and processes ensuring the effective use of manpower and equipment by providing direction and support to production engineers.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in the Manufacturing/ Production Management/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering field or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years'+ experience in supervisory level including production planning/ costing background and budget experience.
- Substantial knowledge & experience in SAP-B1 and ISO quality systems will be an advantage.
- Process improvement skills in LEAN, SIX SIGMA, root cause analysis.
- Fluent in Chinese and fair in English.