Product Technologist (menswear / kidswear)
My client is a well-known international buying office focus on high fashion market, they are looking for 2 QA Fitting Specialists in their team.
- Ensure the company technical process, procedures and standard are align and understood by the suppliers.
- Carry out risk assessment of garment to ensure product safety, fitting, legality and quality, and communicate with suppliers.
- Sample review & screen (from concept sample till red seals) and make sure it meets company requirements.
- Provide technical comments & suggestion on samples to HQ and work with suppliers on any improvement.
- Review and approve product testing and make sure the specifications are completed.
- Conduct in-line, final and AQL inspection when required.
- AQL, bulk sample and gold seal samples approval.
- At least 3 years quality & technical experience in apparel
- Good understanding of factory quality and production system
- Good knowledge in pattern cutting, garment construction and fabric quality
- Prefer candidate with international buying office experience
- Willing to travel (China and South East Asia)
To apply, please send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com